SUNSET GARDENS

Life was picture perfect for John and Brittany Murphy, living in a quaint neighborhood, until the house next door was sold and a new neighbor moved in down the street. Brittany instantly takes a liking to him. John slowly grows suspicious of his wife’s faithfulness when he continuously walks in on Shane (the neighbor) and his wife in compromising situations. John wants his picture perfect life back, a time where he loved and trusted his wife, and will stop at nothing to regain this.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Shot in 30 seconds









This week has been a true test of time
management and organization for me this week. Finding that capstone has to do a comprehensive exam, which consist of writing filming and editing a project by the end of the month put me in quite a bind. Mr. Weaver suggested doing a 30-second teaser for my film, which I think is a great idea. But this coming up Sunday is the ONLY day that I have the ability to shoot anything. I will be out of town the rest of the weekend and I will be gone next weekend as well. So here comes the fun part. My film is being shot in Akron Ohio, the script is still being edited (and probable will until two days after shooting), and the talent is loosely casted, as well as the technical crew. I can’t ask people to give up an entire Sunday to drive to Akron and film so improvising. I am using Wiley Alumni House, the building that houses the Alumni Relations Office. The house is on campus which now I only have to ask people to walk too the shoot location. I struggled with pulling together a film crew, but luckily Tom Benoit agreed to help film at 7 in the morning on Sunday. Camera wise I’m debating on buying my own camera, but for this trailer I’m going to be using the schools DVC cameras. They are solid but not totally what I want with working on a film. Overall I was able to pull together all the preproduction for Sunday in about three days. The only thing left is just to film it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When can I see the trailer...the deadline is this weekend.