SUNSET GARDENS

Life was picture perfect for John and Brittany Murphy, living in a quaint neighborhood, until the house next door was sold and a new neighbor moved in down the street. Brittany instantly takes a liking to him. John slowly grows suspicious of his wife’s faithfulness when he continuously walks in on Shane (the neighbor) and his wife in compromising situations. John wants his picture perfect life back, a time where he loved and trusted his wife, and will stop at nothing to regain this.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lights, Camera, Action

This week I filmed my capstone. I really don’t know what to say about it. It was a crazy experience. In all practicality I went from having a script last Sunday to filming 6 days later. It has been a marathon. But it is filmed!!!

There was a lot of different emotions that ran threw my mind while filming. Before I got to the locations we were working at there was a lot of stress and anxiety that people would show up. It worked out great. I always had just the right amount of people there. In all honesty I wish I could have had more, but it’s not a big deal.

Filming went smooth. There were no major issues with equipment, or any technical problems. The one thing that we did run into was while filming on a street the police stopped us. He wanted to know what we were doing, and wanted to make sure we were being safe. But not to worry because like a good camera man they kept filming during the interaction. So now there is video of me talking to the police with my co-star.

Using the locations that we used worked out great. The people there were more then willing to help us out in any way we needed. Including forcing one girl to be an extra for our film.

We have roughly 150 minutes of film. Majority of this was bloopers. It was very hard to keep a strait face threw most of the filming. So it took a lot longer, but was incredibly fun.

My friends and everybody who I asked to help out pulled through. If I didn’t have the support that I had, this would of fell flat on its face as well. A lot of people took a lot of stress off of my shoulders. But it is filmed and ready for post production.

The next step is to step into the audio studio and record some voiceover tracks. I am looking forward to that!